I receive on average 2-3 emails per day for guest posts so please read and follow the guidelines found below otherwise your message will be ignored.
- You need to include the url of the website you will be linking too. That’s the first thing to do really. I am not going to answer a request for a guest post unless I know where my website will be linking to.
- If your website relates to payday loans, answering services and other things like that, please don’t bother sending. You are just wasting your time.
- We are not interested in ezine style articles. This is not an article directory. I prefer not to post anything than to post articles that look like shopping lists.
- This is an accounting and finance website and I prefer technical accounting and finance posts. For example, a post that explains what is deferred tax is something that I would be interested in (that’s just an idea of course). In other words, I am keen to choose the post topic too!
- Of course, if you have something ready, I am happy to have a look. In this case, you need to include your post in the first email you will send. If you don’t hear back in two three days, assume that I am not interested in your post.
- Your post needs to be ready to published. I am sorry but I just don’t have the time to proof read every post.
- Finally, I don’t care about SEO. I prefer non SEO posts so optimized and keyword rich articles is not something that I am interested in.
If you agree with the above, send an email to info @ financialmemos.com